8451 W. Devonshire Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85037
Summary of Qualification:
- · Performed combination of task to assemble electronic components, sub assembles products, RF production assembler and tester, electrical wiring, cabling and safety grounding systems.
- · Extensive experience in aerospace, manufacturing power supplies, direct labor to printed circuit boards, and manual insert CS400, machine operator.
- · Manufacture techniques evolving from traditional assembly line system toward lean manufacturing.
- · Consulted verbal instruction with engineer, test technician, team members regarding questionable work orders.
ABM Janitorial Services (AMAZON- PHX7) Phoenix AZ
Janitorial Service Dec. 2012- Jan. 2013
- · Cleaned work station, collected packing wrapping for line operator to more productive. Cleaned, sweep and mop break areas and rest rooms. Operated elevators, trash and box compacter and watched over card broad box on conveyor to baler.
Superior Technical Resources (Power One) Phoenix AZ
Electronic Assembler April 2012-June 2012
- · Installed electronic component on assembly line, post wave solder touch up, adjust correct defect to meet factory specification.
Arnold - Hanafin Crop. (Hamilton Sundstrand) Phoenix AZ Aerospace Electronic Assembler/ Machine Operator Dec. 2010-April 2012
- · Worked in pre wave board assembly operated CS400 manual insert, stuffing, prepping, document control, verified, part numbers, polarities, team member work process.
- · Trained new member on duties.
- · Recertified Certificate of Training, Soldering Per Quality Procedure 08-PHX18-005 Operator post solder touch up, solder jumper wire and post board assembly.
Kelly Service (Vantage Mobilitv International) Phoenix AZ
Electrical Wire Harness Assembly June 2010-Sept. 2010
- · Modified cable harness for aftermarket controls to operate ramp from import SUV’s side door.
- · Stripped insulation, exposed wire, cut, add wire lengthen, solder connections and heat shrink.
- · Wrapped electrical tape, dress wire harness in fixture.
Honeywell ACS Phoenix AZ
Installation Technician Nov. 2002-May 2009
- · Signed on computer to record time spent on product.
- · Instructed building procedure to new team members.
- · Build metal cabinet, hung doors, removed side skins, combined more than one cab, used hand tools, power tools, air tools to secure parts in place.
- · Installed electronic files, RF modules, lights, fans, 24v battery, trays used to mount printed circuit boards, wire harness, cable and ground Automation Control Solution cabinet systems.
Hamilton Sundstrand Phoenix AZ
Aerospace Electronic Assembler/ Machine Operator May 1998-Aug. 2002
- · Setup, input program files for machine to cut and clinch electronic component into printed circuit boards.
- · Document control, assured parts had correct polarities, verified part numbers, spacers for good solder wetting.
- · Performed direct labor on pc boards, stuffing, prepping, applying adhesive to stiffeners on boards, installed transformers, coils, hardware that need to be installed before wave.
Airborne Power (Power Paragon INC) Phoenix AZ
Aerospace Electronic Assembler Oct.1995-March 1998
- · Wired Test fixture using schematics, assembled prototype power supplies to process until it’s in production.
- · Certificate of training on MIL-STD-2000A, solder joints, correct defect to ensure conformance to specification.
- · Document control, preformed direct labor on high reliability product including mechanical assembly, magnetic assembly, component part prepping, PCB stuffing, and wire harness preparation.
- · Used sheet metal bending brake, drill press, arbor press, hand tools, calipers, multi-meter and mixed adhesive.
Celwave RF INC Phoenix AZ
Electronic Assembler/ Production tester April 1984-Aug 1991
- · Assembled isolators, glued copper plate disk to magnet, installed garnets, solder wire to capacitor, coils and tap points, depending on frequency.
- · RF production tester, tuned isolators, cavities, pass band filters, duplexer, transmitter combiners, receiver multi-coupler, power monitor and cable hook up.
- · Duties: trouble shoot, repair using Hewlett Packard network analyzer, multi-meter, magnet machine and power testing.
Arizona Automotive Institute Glendale AZ
Combination Welding Sept. 2010-July 2011
College of Eastern Utah Price UT
Liberal Arts Spring 1994-Fall 1995
Gateway Community College Phoenix AZ
Electronic/ Automotive Spring 1984-Fall 1985
Haskell JUCO Spring 1978-Spring 1979
Liberal Arts/ Electronic Lawrence Kansas