Customer Service Representative
Communicate via inbound and outbound telephone calls with consumers. Respond to customer inquiries and resolve problems. Use computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or trouble-shooting issues to provide high quality customer experience.
- Communicate via inbound and outbound telephone calls with consumers.
- Provide prompt resolution to customer inquiries by providing appropriate and accurate information.
- Accurately document and update records in required systems.
- Follow up in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Understand all programs, systems, and procedures necessary to perform job effectively.
- Where applicable, communicate with customer to attempt to bring resolution to unpaid accounts.
- When requested, upsell and/or cross-sell products or services to customers where appropriate.
- Communicate feedback and progress to management.
- Maintain diplomacy and tact when dealing with upset or escalated calls.
- Escalate customer complaints and/or calls through the appropriate channel to management.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with all applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations relating to job duties.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures.
* Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement.
* Make recommendations to implement improved processes.
* Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or General Educational Development (GED) certificate.
- Previous customer service and/or call center experience preferred.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) a plus.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Proficient personal computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team fostered environment.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work.
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
- Supervisory/Management Responsibility: N/A
- Internal- Department Managers and Supervisors
- External- Customers, Clients
- Office environment.
- Ability to lift and/or move 20 pounds with or without accommodation.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Employer reserves the right to modify this job description, including by adding, removing, and altering job duties.