2112 Desert Ln · Phoenix, AZ 85041
408-422-7600 · firstname.lastname@example.org
Thirteen years of experience as a project management professional with expertise in defining complex project components, process definition, conflict resolution and problem-solving, strategic planning, IT systems design. Extensive experience in change control management, project team supervision and motivation, Oracle ERP Modules, AIM Methodology, product development/release, and general business management procedures.
Areas of Strength
State of Arizona, Phoenix, AZ
Project Manager 2013 May - Current
· Responsible for ADOT information technology projects.
· Managed projects in PlanView.
· Coordinated delivery of infrastructure projects that met quality assurance standards
- Provided leadership, organization, key activities, encompassing program planning, governance and project management.
- Defined and initiated projects, cost, schedule, and performance, while ensuring success and acceptance of programs.
rSmart, Scottsdale, AZ 2011 to May 2013
Manager, Project Management
- Managed large Academic project for Universities across the United States
- Managed 6 project manager including performance reviews.
- Influence cross-functional teams and coordinate local sales/client implementations.
- Ensure consistency and integrity of Saki and Kuali implementation process.
- Apply tactical solutions to operating issues.
- Provide key operational and business support to sales and relationship management, including active participation in retention processes.
- Managed budgets up to 13million.
American Express, Phoenix, AZ 2008 - 2011
· Created an information technology project plan that communicated tasks, milestone dates, and status and resource allocation using the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology. Coordinated delivery of development and production releases that met quality assurance standards.
· Assisted technical team in design and development tasks.
- Provided leadership, organization, and coordination to support Project Management Office’s (PMO) key activities, encompassing program planning, governance and project management.
- Defined and initiated projects, and assigned project managers to manage cost, schedule, and performance, while ensuring success and acceptance of program.
- Ensured accurate project budgets, forecasts and accruals within Clarity; established and maintain governance for work plan and market implementations
- Responsible for compliance audit UAC, and managed risks by identifying, certifying, and modifying user access to vital corporate resources, maintaining compliance with corporate policies and industry regulations as part of the Access Compliance Management strategy.
- Managed, planned, and executed strategic projects of cross-functional teams, third-party contractors/consultants, to deliver projects within budget, schedule, resource, and quality constraints.
KAYAK MORTAGE, Campbell, CA
Net branch Broker
2003 - 2008
- Handle broad aspects of the loan origination process.
- Assist clients in securing mortgage financing for new home purchases.
- Interview customers applying for residential real estate loans.
- Provide client consultation on financing options and mortgage programs.
- Review completed loan files for discrepancies in income, appraised value, and credit history.
- Perform financial analysis to pre-qualify loan applicants.
- Coordinate mortgage loan closings with title companies, borrowers, and loan processors.
- Maintain timely and accurate preparation of loan closing documents.
- Prepare, distribute closed mortgage loans to secondary market investors for purchase.
- Analyzed applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluation to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Managed day to day operations of back office (Order processing).
- Implemented a HR process and calyx point.
- Managed 15 loan officers.
- Created controls manual to manage DRE guidelines.
- Managed and review processing team for compliance.
- Responsible for HR, payroll, and revenue targets.
- Grow revenues from 500K to 3.5mil annually.
- Created a referral program increasing business by 25%.
- Originated A- Paper, Subprime loans.
- Oversaw the implementation of organizational policies and procedures.
- Managed the HR function in the areas of staffing and training.
- Motivated employees to achieve personal goals and to consistently meet expected quotas.
Nextel Communications, Oakland, CA 2001 - 2003
· Performed full life cycle implementation of Oracle order entry, accounts receivables, purchasing, general ledger, fixed assets, and project accounting, and documented "as-is" process to the "to-be" process for order entry and accounts receivable.
· Mapped current financial reports to Oracle financial reports, and documented gap analysis and resolution.
· Performed data conversion interfaces, and managed application support and help desk.
· Developed and managed project budgets and deployment including training/development of personnel.
Business Administration, San Jose State University, San Jose, CA.
Advanced Project Management, Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA.
University of Santa Clara Executive Management, Santa Clara, CA
Oracle R12 Financial Applications Implementation, Oracle University, Redwood Shores, CA
Owner Kayak Mortgage Real Estate Broker, Campbell CA. 9yrs