Social Worker, Clinician
3974 E. Waller Lane • Phoenix, AZ 85050 • Cell # 202-997-7702 • Lebtigger@gmail.com
KEY AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Partners In Recovery Phoenix, AZ
Case Manager Mar –June 2013
Performs, assessments, service plan development and implementation, evaluates treatments, maintains comprehensive clinical records for heavy client caseload. Coordinates care with patients, families, medical personnel and service providers to ensure patients full recovery.
All At Home Health Agency Phoenix, AZ
Medical Social Worker May 2012-Present
Responsible for elderly patient psychosocial evaluations; refer for necessary community services; chart documentation. Work with team of physicians, RNs and Case Managers to track and implement follow through of social services to ensure quality of care for homebound elderly Medicare, Medicaid and private patients. Perform Utilization Reviews.
Concentric Healthcare Staffing, Inc Scottsdale, AZ
Behavioral Health Technician (BHTH) May 2011-May 2012
Cover shifts and assignments in local medical and mental health hospitals and facilities.
Mayo Clinic Phoenix, AZ
Social Work Volunteer Feb. 2011-Feb. 2013
Assigned to Oncology unit, working directly in cancer support. Previously experienced in Hematology, Nephrology units (2008). Work with medical teams and American Cancer Society Patient Navigator to facilitate patient care needs and services.
The Hilgos Foundation
Consultant Jan-Dec 2011
Contracted to conduct research, writing, fundraising and outreach to national and state Alzheimer’s organizations on behalf of a private Alzheimer’s family foundation. The Hilgos Foundation’s mission is to educate health professionals, caregivers and the public about the positive use of creative arts in improving the quality of life for Alzheimer’s patients.
Fireside Community Center Phoenix, Arizona Kids Korner Supervisor March – Nov. 2010
Responsible for child care operations for active Desert Ridge neighborhood community center. Assist with membership and front office administrative duties. Provide daily supervision and direction for children in the childcare center. Develop and lead daily activities, including crafts, games, and organized group exercises.
Maintain a safe environment for children in a structured play setting. CPR certified.
HCS Consulting Phoenix, AZ
Administrator, Finance and Services May 2000-Jan 2008
- Served as part-time administrator for the family-owned technology consulting business.
- Conducted documentation and reporting of financial transactions with the President.
- Effectively and efficiently performed accounts payable and accounts receivable actions, and administered bi-weekly payroll through verification of time-sheets and job orders with the President.
- With the President, established accounts with vendors, lines of credit with banking institutions and ensured proper cash-flow. Developed practical policy and procedures for business operations, resulting in smooth company operations.
- Worked with the President to recruit, hire, and train temporary employees and consultants.
Morristown Memorial Hospital Morristown, NJ
Social Worker, Child Development Center May 2000-Jan 2001
- IEP Team Member; responsible for individual, group, and family counseling.
- Conducted crisis intervention, discharge planning; responsible for daily intakes for at-risk clients and families.
- Linked clients to appropriate community, educational and financial resources.
- Implemented service plans to maximize clients social, physical and emotional well being.
- Served as advocate for clients with schools and agencies in the community for educational, social service needs.
- Participated in the evaluation and quality control activities designed to monitor the appropriateness and effectiveness of all service delivery.
Children’s Specialized Hospital Morristown, NJ Case Manager/Social Worker Apr 1998-May 2000
- Performed crisis intervention for traumatic brain injury patients (infants, toddlers, children) and their families.
- Linked patients and families to social services; worked within a team environment to ensure continuity of care.
- Responsible for discharge planning, educational service needs, insurance facilitation, and proper access and completion of necessary documentation for continued services.
- Led and facilitated weekly support groups for families to develop coping skills and family support techniques.
BMA Dialysis Center Jersey City, NJ Case Manager/Social Worker Jul 1997-Apr 1998
- Responsible for effective management and facilitation of all social services needs for over 150 dialysis patients.
- Ensured accurately and timely documentation of clients charts to ensure appropriate services were delivered.
- Performed crisis counseling and facilitated support groups for clients and family members.
- Provided advice and assisted clients with accessing local housing, SSI, medical and other available benefits.
- Worked as part of an effective team to ensure continuity of care for all clients at the Center.
Barclays Brokerage New York, NY Compliance Associate Jan 1994-May 1995
- Responsible for compliance reports and analysis; maintained compliance monthly reports for the division.
- Assisted senior staff with planning, development, implementation, and management of effective compliance, ethics and records management throughout the division.
- Handled compliance issues and regulations for clients and maintained positive client working relationships.
- Insured up-to-date written compliance and ethics policies in effect, and communicated same to staff ; familiar with the legal, business, compliance, and records management implication of each policy.
- Assisted Risk Manager with internal monitoring and auditing activities.
DLJ Brokerage Jersey City, NJ Brokerage Assistant Aug 1992-Dec 1993
- Served as Assistant to Discount Training Department and managed client security portfolios.
- Assisted with executing client trades and facilitated security issues, and learned and prepared financial models.
- Researched and prepared presentation materials for distribution to clients as necessary and/or requested.
- Ran searches and gathered real-time information and prepared reports on competitive market data.
- Assisted in building and maintaining effective long-term relations with clients which led to business referrals.
- Master’s of Social Work (MSW –Concentration in Children/Family Studies), Graduate School of Social Work,
Catholic University, Washington, D.C., May 1997
- Bachelor of Science, Business & Marketing, (Minor- Spanish) Trinity College, Washington, D.C., May 1992
- Graduate Certificate in Geriatric Care, ASU (to be completed in Fall 2013)
- MSW, LSW, active license; member, National Association of Social Workers
- Certifications in CPR /First Aide /CPI
- Certifications in Medical Note -Taking, also certifications in: Dealing with Families in Crisis;
Treating Families dealing with Trauma; Helping Children Coping with Divorce
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Apple word, Office-Books, Suite, and Financial Reports
- Art Masterpiece public school classroom presenter for specialized art instruction. Phoenix, AZ, 2009-2013
- Girl Scout co-leader for two troops. Phoenix, AZ, 2009-2011
- School Volunteer for over six years with local private and public schools; assists teachers with classroom
preparation, management, advanced reading program, school activities and trips. Phoenix, AZ, 2007-2013